I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

joi, 3 martie 2011

"hainah" tangle pattern



called "heart in heart" then abbreviated "hainha" , misstaped several times "hainah"insted of hainha,remaind "hainah".this is my newest pattern i'm still practicing to be humanly perfect,lol.
it is also the "hair"of my "i cried a river yesterday" card traded or at least in his way to warwick...


all the bests,have fun...
ildi

7 comentarii:

  1. What a lovely and elegant pattern!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nice! I love "variation II" especially...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I really enjoyed this pattern - see what I did here http://www.flickr.com/photos/73777864@N00/5499656670/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love the pattern and the ATC....So beautiful....I have all kinds of ideas for using tangles around a face...I just can't draw a face...any recommendations on how I might easily draw such a beautiful face? Thank you for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. thanks Carol and Bella!

    dear Bella,sorry hitting you back so late,having all kind of troubles with my little one...nobody teached me how to draw,but always loved to doodle faces and bodies.it is coming naturally for me even if proportions are not perfect.as a recommendation i would say to google "how to pencil draw a face"or something similar.once i saw on youtube a video but i cannot remember exactly the words i used for search...try,i'm sure you'll find something.i myself would still have so much to learn ;)..........
    also Sandra Strait over at lifeimitatesdoodles.blogspot.com has posted an awesome drawing link called www.drawspace.com
    pls tell me if you find something suitable for you,if not i will TRY to make a face drawing step by step for you just give me your mail adress....but as i said it will not be perfect ;)
    all the bests!

    RăspundețiȘtergere