I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

duminică, 29 august 2010

two very easy patterns




i'm sure you've met this pattern before many times... when i used it the first time it came out spontaneously from a dusty corner of my mind,lol.then a day or two later i just noticed it on my little ones "pampers"diaper,lol.so i must be very careful when i say something like it is my "own"pattern,tangle lol.our mind collects all the time and we can never know if that something new we came up it was seen but not noticed before...i used this pattern on my doodle entitled "shopping at the daily market".that oval filled up with this common pattern was the start point.


i don't know what went wrong when editing the pattern pictur
es,the quality is awful again,you're getting used with that,lol,but no time for reediting.the "brasyl"was used on the doodle called "wheeeel".again this pattern initialized the whole doodle,than it grabed more and more space on the messy notebook page.i loved the green-black "duel"of this pattern.




4 comentarii:

  1. These are both lovely patterns. You should consider posting them at Freehand Doodle Patterns.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. thank you Sandra,i will try to put a better image.thank you v much for your post :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Those are some fun doodles!! I love the one with the lady in the sunglasses trying to control the doodles!! LOL! The colored doodle is so interesting, i like the b/w part at the top it seems to hold it all together. These are OUTSTANDING!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. i can't tell you how happy your words made me fill!!thanks for stopping by Eden!

    RăspundețiȘtergere