I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

luni, 19 noiembrie 2012

stamplay

i'm drooling for some time at speedball's carving rubber and carving tools but i thought maybe time will end up my "sufferings" and will find below hands in our town something similar. sadly they never have heard about carving rubber only of it's step sister -the very expensive and not at all "butter" like lino.
still i had the mood for carving so i thought i may try to do the same with some erasers.i pick up three types and i hade another from Turkey.two of them matched i just needed the missing carving tool.you'll laugh but i made a verrrry simple carving tool from tin can.i will show it later no time for pictures today.
i must say we had the greatest time with my three years old and i felt like being one too.i'm sure i'll stamp some more pages even if i will not show the naif result,lol.it is fun very relaxing and i love it!


 now i want to make a soft cat miaooooooooooooo! and maybe will stamp its fabric ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu