I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 14 decembrie 2011

continuing the postcard series

well,thanks for the visits and thank you for the comment Pia  :)
now you would have to find even more hidden creatures between today's morning line work.
it was quite unusual as i'm mostly a late night doodler but i must confess that it felt even better knowing that there's food in fridge,the kids are all right(the little one stood home with me and was watching "the course of the  were rabbit" lol at that time) and everything else can wait...now my elder one is also home and engaged in a similar doodle,lol.i told you it was contagious!i'll upload his artwork too when ready ;)

 your fingers may not be enough for counting them,lol,luckily we have some toes too

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu