I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

luni, 19 decembrie 2011

doodle postcard V.

this is the latest finished funny bunny postcard unfortunately the scanner didn't pick up the soft blue color(it is shown better on the photos).now that i'm processing the images i saw other forms that could have came to life if wouldn't have turned the doodle upside down,lol...there are always more choices.

this was made almost with one move-see the picture above:the line marked with red was the dominant one,followed by the green and orange.then i turned the paper and quickly added a little detail that sealed the destiny(lol)of this postcard.



 everything went very quick until this point...then i had a lack of inspiration that was solved a day after so i could happily finish the card.this last image shows how everything could have been different if the bunny ears wouldn't be so obvious to me that night.


happy doodling and Christmas preparations!...................................................ildi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu