I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

duminică, 22 ianuarie 2012

what else then doodles?


      first of all if you don't know already  OKAT  founder and editor of  doodlersanonymus.com is having an open call for "coloring book" volume II !
the submissions are open to anyone for one black/white drawing-doodle.i thought i may try even if i don't have too much chance :).i've took an insight of coloring book nr.I and i was way too pleased with the outcome!
just click here and you'll see why.
now,this is also my entry for Show and tell on Saturday #16 running over at artistsinblogland  and a little question for you if you would be so kind taking the time.
i drew two pages now i can't choose which one to enter ...maybe you'll help me...i would love to hear your opinions...
the first one based on one of my "serial" -marine atc's and second, a mask doodle- as i named it -being an ordinary "healing" doodle,lol...
both of doodles are 22cm/29cm  ( 8.5"/11") a new challenge for me regarding the size.
the mask doodle had a color call for me i couldn't resist...it was very relaxing ...way to relaxing...luckily my husband awakened me just in time to go.... i started two of my mornings before i went to work alike and i felt loaded with positive energy for all day.











thank you!
ildi





10 comentarii:

  1. I like your drawings, especially the fish one and I think you have a good chance of being in the book. Thanks for reminding me of this call for art. I had seen it earlier and was thinking of doing it too. Good luck!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Pretty doodle, i like the one with the ears!
    http://hellopalz.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The sea one!!! Love both, though. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you dear Marcia, Priya and Pumpkin!
    i really appreciate your comments!i will submit the sea one :)

    Marcia-good luck to you too!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love all the little details in your doodles...nice work! Thank you so much for visiting me today!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Beautiful... Loving the bold use of colors.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hello sleepy head, i vote for the marine sheep, it seems more your personal style. The other has a symmetry that you do not usually have i think. The ridicule of a sheep with a snails head and all the funny details, fantastic. You should make it into the book!!! X

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Me gusta mucho tu página. Sorry I dont speak englihs very well. Thank you for your jobs.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi Ildi, CONGRATS! You're one of my GA Winners @
    http://doodledsgn.blogspot.com/2012/02/5-winners-of-doodledesigns-ga3.html

    Please email me your home address for a little gift from me :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Your doodles are quite special and charming. Thanks for giving one away on Artists in Blogland. xox Corrine

    RăspundețiȘtergere