I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

luni, 4 februarie 2013

more paperclay brooches

yesterday's fruitful doodles on paperclay.some zentangle style ,the others just my way of doodles.







we have a spring tradition that in 1of March every girl gets a little gift from the boys called "martisor" (celebrating spring)so i plan to do at least 11 of these for my sons class mates.i hope they will like it.i just have to buy some more pins and that little white-red twisted cord that it is specially for the occasion.

6 comentarii:

  1. What a beautiful tradition. These are lovely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Susan! indeed it is so lovely seeing all girlies and many women wearing those little unexpensive "love" symbols!they were it at there chest for a couple of day...

      Ștergere
  2. Which paint did you use on those? Also which marker pens? Thank you for sharing and inspirations.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. First i coated them with gesso then used chaotic acrylics spots turned into doodles with a black gel-ink pen.there's a bit of pencil in some of them,after the acrylic dried ,also some spots of gesso for dotting.then the brooches are sealed with shiny varnish twice.
      i'm sure some kind of markers would do it well and muuuuch easier but i don't have.i would be curious to find out which could be good do doodle on gesso too...
      all the bests and thank you!

      Ștergere
  3. So gorgeous!! They will love them, I am sure!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you for your kind comment Piarom!

    RăspundețiȘtergere