I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 25 martie 2015

continuity

~~ continuing the inspirational watercolor doodle series~~
among other little doodles i will show tomorrow as i have to recharge the cameras batteries


today i opened the Bible and red Romans 11
17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. 
Thank you God for loving us!Thank you for your work!

bests,ildi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu