I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

duminică, 22 martie 2015

intuitive...

hi,
i'm in painting cats and some intuitive doodlings-well as most of my doodles  just following the lines and guessing shapes-many times i just fill the urge to doodle quick spontaneous lines and circles where ever i find a white spot, while speaking on phone or relaxing instead of tv.i didn't knew that this method can lead to an art form called intuitive drawing or art nuveau.i don't master layers but i do like to ""plain" doodle...i have found somebody on the net years ago ,maybe 3-4 y ago ,who's works are spectacular and the days before i was inspired to run freely with the colors and marker on watercolor paper instead of paper edges inspired by her work.Her name is Paivi Eerola and her blog http://www.peonyandparakeet.com/  i really love her work!!!

so just follow your heart.............and doodle,pray,paint,draw,sing,dance.....ildi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu