I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 30 martie 2011

last weeks received atcs

last week i was v happy to receive two of the waited atcs.but somehow i hadn't enough time for posting.i also made two new patterns,hopefully will post them today...
back to the atcs -look what i've got !
the first is a lovely flower atc in Pumpkin's adorable style-she who made me fancy atcs ,special thanks for that,plus for the extras -doodle directory and vintage book file about Rossini's life :)


the second one is  Pochadiva's ( atcforall.com)  "sassy" a whimsical lady painted with watercolor plus a blank cold pressed atc and a beautiful vintage card.thank you both so much!i'm very pleased with my new cards and for the growing collection :).i'm still waiting for two atcs,i'm pretty worried for them as they are in their way to me for three weeks already.but that's it,America is far away  so i...wait
all the bests,ildi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu