I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

joi, 31 martie 2011

my nr. 14 and nr. 15

of course responses to Laura Harms weekly challenge. see here how i walk the line and love my curves.initially i felt sorry for adding colors to nr15th challenge but then i begun to like the little round stegosaurus.although i seldom use lines in my doodles still i had a lapse followed by on ooups when i traced the first line on the curvy  challenge.corrected.still if i'm very exacting i can say i failed the challenge,lol...


and another thing.i wasn't really satisfied with my line walk either,even had a moment when i asked myself "what ,can't you trace a straight line with your exercised hand ? however what i loved was the "lettuce" inspiration.see the middle part -spiral with triangles( ch.nr14),i made it spontaneously well.then i wanted to repeat but didn't succeeded... maybe another time,i found that very very challenging :).nature is a colossal source of inspiration and kitchen is the place where magic happens isn't it?look what i found before i made a lettuce soup about three days ago...don't ask me,we run out of that soup already :)

have a nice evening!

5 comentarii:

  1. Both of your tangles are great. Your dinosaur is sooo sweet!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. These are great but your adorable dinosaur is irresistible!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE that dinosaur. You should illustrate books.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you all.first i sad my curves are too scholarly then the dino saved the situation...

    Cris,you're too much ;).i'm not that good but i do agree i should do something for my childrens :).thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere