I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 30 martie 2011

pattern draw day

well,not today...but it was one of last weeks day when i made this new available atc.one lonely atc being the last days production....at the filling part two new patterns popped out from my pen.i just gave them a little attention now bringing in yours.they are v different and i can't tell you which one i like more.both my penchilds,lol so i guess i will take care of them equally.this is the responsible atc,blame the hedgehog if you don't like them ;)
and now tonight soloists 
drop strand against paper boats





take care,ildi

6 comentarii:

  1. Great patterns! Can´t say which one I love best either… ;-)
    Will try them soon! Thank you for sharing, dear!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ohhh! I love "drop strand". It`s my challenge for today...thank you so much for sharing!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. To be tried ASAP!!! :))
    Love your ATC!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beautiful - and so very creative!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. hello friends! thank you so much for stopping by!loved reading your comments!

    RăspundețiȘtergere