I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

vineri, 4 februarie 2011

challange nr.7 "BREATH"


...Wednesday i had an awful day.my little one was ill,40C fever combined with diarrhea.he was grumpy and hang on me like a fruit all day.untill the doctor came i made everything possible to reduce fever but it only came down to 38 than raised again.i wiped his legs,arms with a dump towel and tried to reduce the pain with constant massages...things weren't going better midnight so i used the prescribed antibiotic and waited the results...he responded positivly and the fever decreased slowly up to a normaler (37.7)value.

at this point it was already 2 after midnight and i took the pen and paper to relax.i really needed that.made my strings and looked at it with empty,tired eyes,totally uninspired.but i still wanted the relax.closed my eye and waited untill a known or unknow pattern will pop in naturally.took a deep breath and something happened.i saw a pattern which became the "leit motif" of my tile...every time i felt like i don't know how to continue i just closed my eye and breath.i didn't tried to personalize breath thorugh patterns i just breath and relax myself....yet what i couldn't make it was to smile.
the first picture below is the original,untouched version,made that night,at poor lighting.
the next day when my baby was much better i just added a bit of deep to the tile while today edited (gradually tinted by pc),printed and added highlights with the white gel roll pen.
this is the story of my breath.relax.smile tile...
wish you all the bests..


.
bw i just love sandra's "Pindo" and Margaret's "Diamond Panes".the rest is my minds turmix,lol...
there are four words hidden in the zt ,have you found them?...good luck then ;)

8 comentarii:

  1. Pindo's a lot of fun, isn't it? Love the way you've used it here!

    Hope the little one is feeling better!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love the after a stressful...worrisome time that tangling is so relaxing. I can feel your relaxation and the beauty of that feeling!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I had to turn my laptop for some of them--I see relax, breathe and smile but I am still looking for the fourth word. Beautiful work and well done! Subliminal messages slip past the conscious mind but our unconscious sees them. The positive messages hidden in your tile can be very beneficial!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This is wonderful! I love the blue color and the hidden words. I found them all. Such a cool idea!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The hidden words are great: smile, ill, relax and I know believe is on the bottom right but I haven't figured it all out yet. Your tangle is great, its like a little map of the world of Zentangle! Enter at your own risk!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Oooops – I know I already wrote an answer… But where is it??
    Ahhh, it might be on flickr… The blending from b/w to color is so beautiful and delicate. I could sit and stare at it for hours…
    Love your work.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Ill, relax, breathe, smile - once the colour was added (and the baby doing better) didn't you find the smile came then?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. thank you all !i'm not convinced by the beauty of this tangle,actually is it like a map indeed,enter at your own risk as Daniele sad so well...however i liked the gell roll on the colored paper.i may give it a try.
    Phine-i've got your comment on flickr :),i'm so glad you like my work.it is very different from your beatiful,conscious work i admire so much!
    the color blending were made via editing ,so my contribution is not much :).i liked the effect too,so now i'm planning to color first than draw the zt.
    Christinne-the smile didn't came than.i just couldn't.now he is ok and i can smile again.hopfully my next zt well radiate that ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere