I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

vineri, 4 februarie 2011

other two freehand patterns

this is the pattern that popped in my mind with my eye closed drawing the "breath.realax.smile" zt for Laura Harm's weekly challange.they looked like little baby hands to me at that night asking for help...................



for these little bursting orbs i'm waiting for a name ...i have no inspiration..maybe you'll help me out,lol....used in the "bicikle and stuff" zt...

7 comentarii:

  1. Cool patterns, Ildiko! Maybe 'Burst' or 'Orburst' for a name?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. How about Zytz? they remind me of the cause of all that teenage angst...zits!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wheeee! These are too much fun! What about "Splat" for the unnamed pattern?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. thank you all ...lol Trish,i don't understand entirely angst(couldn't translate) but i can figure out what do you mean...
    i think i go with Molossus Orburst-as i was thinking of busting "under sheet" orbs...thank you for responding to my call :) hugs

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The name Zytz is too cute! You gotta choose Zytz for the name of this tangle, Sez.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great patterns – I love them all!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I agree with Cookie - Zytz is just perfect, Sez.

    RăspundețiȘtergere