I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

marți, 8 februarie 2011

yesterday doodles

yesterday night i fancy the watercolor pencils and i thought i may give a try to use them making a few atc's.
i must say that i'm not satisfied with the results,even cuted out the backgrounds of two of the cards and finally give up the wonderful pencils i didn't experienced before for some regular markers and just made my "regular" doodles that  were flowing naturally form the pencil. i thought it is easyer to make atc's but it is not.or i'm not at that level,lol...



the last atc is dedicated for Artoo, Laura Harm's baby who struggles with a bad cold in a hospital. i was thinking of him all the time and insted of the "heart" zt for this week challange i came up with this little doodled atc.i wish him all the bests,and strengt to his parents when there's nothing worse than you're ill baby....

2 comentarii:

  1. Wow, these are great! Love the colors and the images you created.
    Wonderful art!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. oh,i'm so glad you like my trials Claudia !
    enhanced as they are here on the blog makes the little mistakes even more visible ,lol.i will keep on trying,i have to get friendly with the size.still not v confortable :)
    thank you v much !

    RăspundețiȘtergere