I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

marți, 22 februarie 2011

double

they say bad doesn't come alone..i can say joy either is walking alone...
look what an ordinary rainy,gray Monday brought to me :two letters holding some precious art works and kind thoughts toghether.must say that the time i found out about the letters my smile was erased  quickly off my face as my husband sad that i have two letters on the gorund,one opened...oh my,i was terribly scarried.i thought things like that are memories...still two letters form EU grabbed someone's attention,it could have been our postman who searched the bulky envelope out of money or God knows who else could fishing them out of the box,luckily she or he wasn't interested about art so threw the letters in the yard where our dog stamped them with her feets...and we have a large mailbox,that time was completely empty...that beeing the facts i will give a postal office number to anyone who will trade with me in the future as i want to get my mails properly... they are way too important for me and i don't want once again the happening...
still i will show first  the best part of the salvaged letters-luckily the cards suffered no touch,dirt etc...they are in perfect conditions .now i  shout out my best thanks for Phine and Sheila who spoiled me with extra's (two cards and a lot of blanks!).thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks !

thank you Sheila for the wonderful cards and goodies !
thank you Phine for the wonderful "ballspiele"!

now,that's it how such treasures would not have to reach you...sad

PS-today i posted three letters with atcs,going for Sheila,Phine and Pia...i hope for a luckier arriving to you...


4 comentarii:

  1. Glad your art made it unscathed. I used to trade a lot (no time for it, anymore) and out of 100s of trades, only ever had 3 that got damaged. I mourned every one of those 3.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh no what a terrible story! However, now that they are undamaged the story adds some more value to the cards perhaps, doesn't it? I made your envelope. It is standing here to be put in the mail tomorrow. I can still draw some dollar signs on the outside in order to please your postman, how's that? ;)
    Pia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So glad you finally got your cards...what a pity that you had to be worried... Love the cards you are making with the chocolate wrappers.... I will send cards in future in a very dull envelope so your postman doesn't want to open them!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh dear…
    I already got worried whether my letter arrived or not!! :-o
    But it did, and even if it was in worst condition, the card is safe – thank God.
    It´s a wonderful feeling, holding ATCs in ones own hands, isn´t it???
    Hugs.

    RăspundețiȘtergere