I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 19 ianuarie 2011

calligraphyc exercise...

...design or tangle pattern ,call it as you want.for sure i had great fun with these,lol...especially when repeted them for writting it down. called "MALLUH" backward of hungarian hullam wich means waves,obvious isnt't it..

always loved drawing waves :)...it can have so many variations ,i only show a few as every time it pops another variation in my mind.have fun! (i think it is understandable but if you would like one of the variations written down,just call for it ) ...




the woman's hair made of "malluh"


here comes some more of ...
the girls hat made of another variation,not showed above...


off.i have enough doodles i can't post...i'm always in time crisis...kitchen is calling.. bie

3 comentarii:

  1. I must give them a try!!
    They are wonderful!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Delicious!
    Love the idea of 'writing a tangle'. Will give it a try soon.
    Thanks a lot for sharing :o) .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. thank you BP and Phine ! it was my pleasure! i can't wait to see your tiles! hugs

    RăspundețiȘtergere