I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

vineri, 28 ianuarie 2011

"get well" zentangle for Sandy

yesterday i was drawing a zentangle when i remebered Sandra's post about Sandy Bartholomew's eye surgery.she is the author of "Totally Tangled" and the soon to-be-released "Yoga for the Brain" .her friends had a kind idea to ask the peoples to send her an eye-shaped zentangle to cheer her recovery. it was a great opportunity to play with this eye zentangle.loved to draw the eye (there's about 14 in the tile ,lol ) which cried the tears of happyness,sadness,when hurt,moved,nervous,surprised,overwhelmed... hope she is much better now ... here i am sending her the "eye"zentangle...(i will try to send it by the post only that i'm like a bear now,i go out very seldom.it is so good to stay warm in your cave :) )

2 comentarii:

  1. thank you Kimberley! v happy for your kind comment!
    Sandra-when it comes from you it is a compliment!i feel light as a feather,lol...

    RăspundețiȘtergere