I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

sâmbătă, 29 ianuarie 2011

~two more zentangles~


playing the "string" is fun...it is always interesting the outcome.yesterday i made this two tiles and guess what,i want the first one colored.it is quite inviting me.i will do it when my little one takes his afternoon nap...

the second tile is a bit different .named it "broken bike and stuffs"...i didn't used any of the knowed (by me ) tangle patterns...only stuff that popped in my mind,jointed with the basic"string".i like those little bumps..they are all over...not very confortable when riding a bike though.i think it is a masculine zentangle. ... ;)...

2 comentarii: