I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 12 ianuarie 2011

Laura Harm's weekly challange no. 4

Hi!  monday brought us the surprise called "starry-eye" from Laura Harm's!

i can almost see the papers white reflected in our entusiastic faces ,focused eyes and flying spirit ! i draw late night so now i peak out the window with froggy eyes ,same feeling as i would peel the onion constantly,oh i think i'm just tired but contented with the result... this is my first zentagle mandala and i think i "over challanged" my self
with it lol, almost swallowed me with pen and complete with my eyebrows...it was (IT IS??) absorbing because i can't say stoooop to my pencil.just a little circle here and there than it grows and eats all papers white.
and i wanted to go big. so it is the biggest size late night doodle,i even had to leave my warm bed and doodled on the floor...must i say that it is not complete BUT i will show it later on if i will be pleased with the results...

the second zentangle was born about 20 hours before Laura announced the "star"challenge and i couldn't belive that it was matching the criteria.i had great fun with that! and i like it even better than the zendala which i consider it  very very strong...(the scanner made it's best also,lol)


soon(i hope) i will post some penny size star patterns and i also plan a pdf of my big star's template!

19 comentarii:

  1. WOW! This is your first mandala and it is beautiful. Love how the star in the middle extends out and hugs the whole piece!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wow! I wish my zentangles looked that pretty. I still have a lot to learn but I do understand not being able to stop the pencil.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thanks Sue !i already expanded the mandala,it seemed so unfinished,lol....

    Sandy-just don't stop your pencil,welcome and have fun!thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love your doodles and so glad to have you take part in my world doodle challenge. Your work is beautiful, feel free to send in more and tell others about the challenge.

    All the best
    Warren
    http://www.thedoodledaily.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. ★★★Star-dusting Whispers of Aloha★★★

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. This is amazing - such details - love it!!! I love the header on your blog too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. thank you Warren !i will certainly shout about it,in several languages...promise

    thank you very much for stopping by Lois,stART and ptrish!
    ps-ptrish-ah,it was made in hurry,i'm not happy with that but no time for cosmetization!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Can´t find the right words to tell you how much I like this star-mandala… Beautiful. Reminds me to a musical instrument that maybe angels would play!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I really like the intricacy of your first piece.
    (What language is this blog? Hungarian?)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I especially love the first one...fantastic piece, great job!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Makes me think of trumpets announcing the star's arrival. Very cool!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Love all the color in some of your doodles, and the challenge tangles are simply marvelous!!! Very energetic - can really feel all the heat and beat of the music for our theme this week

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. thank you Annet!

    Phine-and i can't tell you how your wonderful comment made me feel!so happy that you like it!thanks!

    i really appreciate your comment Margaret!
    for some reason the mandala still not finished.i cracked (maybe i tried too hard to have maching design) so i leaved it for the moment untill it bakes naturally (lol)...

    many thanks Lone Creature,Pat and arts4all! i'm flying away so happily !

    ps --my sons remark about the "trompets" was "nice pectorals" Lol.i was seeing pectorals also...i love interpretations!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. i forgot Margaret-the blog is in romanian,my native language hungarian,husb.romanian living all in Romania :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Breathtaking - love the detail - stunning work

    RăspundețiȘtergere