I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

marți, 4 ianuarie 2011

finaly i post

after a few esuated attempt of conquering the chair before the pc i finaly sat down for a little posting...
it feels so good to start the new year with some doodlings.i jump from a doodling to another paper mache stuff then i return and sometimes i manage to combine them, then i'm happy...
i must tell you that i've been tempted to doodle ,tangle again,especially inspired by Sandra and BlackPumpkin.
as i don't have much time to spend and generally run over the new posts and flickr shots, happens that i don't get to familiarise better with the new tangles and have no collection of them.that's why i vaguely remember my favorites and the result is asking for your kind to say one and another tangles name..but sometime i hope i'll tighten my belt and make some order in stuffs i like...
 much talking is poverty they say so let the doodles talk,lol

the  "core" of this first doodle is Sandra's "wisket"tangle,please visit her site for more i don't know how to put a direct link to her post and don't mind the poor picture quality.i will replace them in time....
when i made the woman's mouth i remember another saying that "she was beautiful untill she opened up her mouth ",lol. the replica came quickly and shortly there were a perfect pair..my son asked me where is his head,lol,then he sad oh,i thought he hasn't ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just a little pattern draw..what is interesting that seeing it in thumbnail i kind of seen the cancer's sign wich is my zodiac...
i still have two little doodles for tomorrow ,i have to go now...see you...

2 comentarii: